Email Campaign Graphic Designer
Position Type: Full-time, Hourly
Compensation: $12+ based on experience
Location: Tire Guru Offices (Logan, Utah)
Description: Are you a talented Email Campaign Designer looking to make a difference and be a part of a growing team? Tire Guru provides software solutions that truly give our customers a competitive advantage in the marketplace. We are looking for a motivated Email Campaign Designer who can quickly learn our software solutions and our in-house CMS product that gives you all the tools you need to create the best Email campaigns in the Tire and Automotive industry. Tire Guru has an excellent team environment where you will have opportunities to learn, and follow your interests. All members of Tire Guru have input in processes, ideas and goals. We want to grow together with you.Responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including client communication, market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy
- Design and execute all email campaigns for clients, including custom building campaigns and specials and building emails from templates
- Support various strategic programs via manual and triggered campaigns across the clients customer database including customer surveys, triggered emails, promotional emails, transactional emails and more.
- Manage and execute email marketing calendar for clients and ensure alignment with their business priorities
- Use customer data such as web-behavior to drive the message and content personalization
- Understanding how all aspects of email marketing campaigns work with and integrate with our software
- Verbal and digital communication with customers
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Desire to learn, willing to take initiative and adapt.
- 1+ year of Email Marketing experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns from scratch
- Designing Email Campaigns from scratch
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Familiarity with analytical tools and analyzing the performance of a large email marketing database
- Ability to work on deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with photoshop, illustrator and other digital editing and manipulation software
- Social Media experience is a plus!
About Tire Guru:
Since 1990 Tire Guru has gained its rightful place as the premier business management software and website leader helping retailers and wholesalers compete and thrive in the ever-changing and highly competitive automotive industry.
Tire Guru has products devoted to each segment of the automotive industry. We have complete business management systems for retailers and wholesalers including: Mobile Device Ready Point of Sale, Parts & Labor Guide, Fully Integrated Websites, Digital Inspections, Distribution Center Routes, Inventory Bins, Inventory Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Automatic Replenishment System, Benchmarking Statistics, D.O.T. Number Registration, Built-in Tire Warranty Handling, General Ledger, Custom Profit/Loss Statements, Email and Text Marketing and a comprehensive reporting module. Tire Guru Tire Link is a Business-to-Business solution offering a complete e-commerce system for businesses to embrace the power of the internet and instantly sets up a link with suppliers and customers.
Tire Guru is the "must have" business tool for the 21st century in the tire and automotive aftermarket industries. Tire Guru makes it easier for you, your suppliers and your customers to effectively conduct business every day. Our products help you to reduce your costs (time) of doing business while increasing sales and profits.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org